Thursday, January 6, 2011

Waiting, and waiting, and waiting........

Good morning you guys. For some reason I woke up in a pretty good mood this morning! I'm not sure why because I woke up in a panic. Instead of having another beautiful dream about Martin, I had one of those dreams where all your teeth fall out of your mouth. Holy Jeeze...you know that one I'm talking about. Anyway, just thought I would update you all on our situation. I was supposed to go pick up our psych evals today but we are having a little trouble communicating with them. Apparently their notary doesn't ever work! Tried tracking her down yesterday and I waited until 6pm for the doctor to tell me sorry must have missed her at her desk. Since she was not supposed to be in all week, I'm not sure what the next move is. Everything is signed already so I can have a notary on my side do it. Going back to having great friends, I have a friend that was willing to take off work, drive quite a distance, and notarize it for me. That couldn't work since it's already signed! As for the passport thing, again people are amazing. Our friends co-worker found a his old manager from when they worked at the passport office together who is going to help us. No waiting for weeks! Thank you Natalia, thank you Seth, and thank you passport manager! I can't wait to meet all these people in person who have helped us so much along this wild ride!

Our party planning is going well. Our list is getting longer and longer every single day which is very promising. I love this evite thing. It's so much easier than sitting down and addressing 100 envelopes! We are just about done gathering all the email address to send them out and realized we forgot to put directions on them. Talk about a JV move! At least we caught it first...and when I say we...I mean Charlie.

Some more very exciting news! We reached our second goal of $4000. I am so excited. I still can't believe that we have such good friends and that so many strangers have helped us get to where we are. Sooooooo, to everyone that has helped us get this far, I love you!

1 comment: