Tuesday, December 28, 2010

KISSES IN THE WIND

KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

--- Unknown

2 comments:

  1. I am just so grateful that you are adopting Martin. I've said it before, but he looks so much like my John Michael to me and it broke my heart to see his photo on Reece's Rainbow. We've been praying for him and seeing his sweet face on our Christmas tree ornament and now keeping track of your adoption journey. Such a blessing -- makes my heart happy :-)

    ReplyDelete