Sunday, March 20, 2011

For those of you that read my blog....

I have a favor to ask all of you that follow this blog. My friend Natalie has a wonderful blog and she is always doing a little something to help us raise money for Paul. She started her blog a long time ago after seeing Martin and falling in love with him. I think she was his biggest fan! Now that our Martin has a home she is advocating for Paul! Please follow her blog and if there is any fundraiser that you want to participate in please feel free. The blog is....

http://martins-hope.blogspot.com/


Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, you are always so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I love you! You have done so much for us we will never be able to tell you enough how much we appreciate you. You love our little boy...that's all I need! I'm gonna keep posting this until you get more followers!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete